- Prior to becoming Event Technician, spent seven years as a business professional, running 2-location music studio business in Leith. Operations management was the principle role of my directorship.
- Built business from scratch and achieved turnover of £100,000 within two years.
- Became proficient in a wide range of core skills such as team management, public speaking, contract negotiation, target setting and delivery, account handling and investment generation.
- Winner of Princes Trust Business Award 2011.
- Emergency First Aid, Safety Passport and Temporary Power Systems certificates held.
- Full UK Driver's License held.
- Keen on sport, primarily football, rugby and golf.
To download CV, click here